Best of 2015
There were a lot of great things on the blog in 2015! A few highlights include…
- The collaborative series posted during the spring on Dating. Be sure to check out Pam’s perspective, Charles’ perspective, Charles’ letter to Daniel and Micah, and lots of good stuff about dating on CrossTalk!
- Pam’s blog about The Shape of Our Lives: “The Lord is ever coordinating and shaping our lives to fit His will. He puts in motion His perfect plan for our lives.”
- Charles’ helpful and straightforward perspective on the events in Ferguson and Baltimore.
- Michelle’s guest blog on Achieving Self Worth.
- An exhortation and encouragement from Charles that, Having Done All, we must stand.
Tags: Best of 2015